Sunday, June 17, 2007

Doodles and Scallops



Here is another card using the stamp set Doodle This from the Spring Mini Catalog. I guess you can say that this is my current favorite set, as I am always using it! I'm sure when the new catalog comes out, I'll have a totally "new" favorite, but for now, I'm keeping this set in easy reach!



The card detail are as follows:


  • Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Summer Sun

  • Ink: Versmark, Stazon Jet Black

  • Accessories: Watercolor Paper, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, AquaPainter, Corner Rounder, Vintage Brads, Bluebird Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

The black cardstock has been embossed with the swirl image using clear embossing powder (it doesn't show up that well here). The scallops on the bottom were made by using the corner rounder without the guide. The scalloped circle was made with the large scallop punch from Marvy.

No comments: