Sunday, June 17, 2007

Crazy About the New Catalog Celebration!


I am sooo excited!!! The new 2007 Fall/Winter Collection should be arriving on my doorstep by July 2nd. At least I hope so - not only because we are all so excited about seeing Stampin' Up!'s new products, but I'm also planning a Friday night/Saturday "Crazy About the New Catalog Celebration" to welcome its arrival. So, mark your calendars for July 6 and 7, and make plans to be at my house on one (or both) of these days! Read on for more information.

  • Friday, July 6: 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
  • Saturday, July 7: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
  • Special table set aside for you to sit and drool over the new products and make out a brand new "Dream List"
  • Another table will be set up to make a card or two
  • Door prizes, of course - what would a celebration be without these???
  • Light refreshments
  • No fee for this event, just bring your Stamp Camp Tool Kit
  • Please R.S.V.P. by Friday, June 29.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,

Just wanted to let you know that I saw the blog.

I may be able to come Friday evening. I am just not sure about my schedule yet.

Linda Bauer