Sunday, January 13, 2008

Heart Card



This is a fun card to make using the Scallop Circle Punch
and coloring with the Stampin' Write Markers for a little
added pizzaz. I wasn't sure about the color combination
at first, but as I was working with them, I loved it.
Hope you'll give it a try. It may not show up well
here, but I used the Zig Painty pen to provide
some accents to the background and the flower in
the heart.



Card Details:
  • Stamp Sets: Holiday & Wishes, Time Well Spent (hostess set)
  • Card Stock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral
  • Classic Ink: Old Olive, Cameo Coral
  • Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Write Markers (Old Olive & Cameo Coral), Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamping Sponge, Zig Painty Pen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this card great job.
cheri